Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Welcome . . . .

Thank you so much for stopping by this evening!

ALL ARE SOLD NOW ~ THANK YOU!!

Should you like to purchase, please use this email :

** Pieces are sold via first email first serve.
I do my best to answer emails as swiftly as I can but it can take a little bit.

** Please include your payment preference.
If pay pal or credit card, the appropriate invoice will be emailed for 
you to fill out on your end. If by check my address will be given.

#1 ~ Dutch
Delivering carrots is this bunnies favorite job and he's Oh So good at it!
Created from soft chocolate and beige mohair, he has wool felt ears and German glass eyes.
Dutch is a free standing bunny, due to a wire armature in his legs. 
He measures 13.5 inches from his toes to his ear tips.
Dutch carries a painted basket with 3 velvet carrots and has another tucked under his arm.
$335.00
ship $14.00
I'M SOLD ~ THANK YOU!

#2 ~ Bunny on a Carrot ~ Pin keeps
Sweet wee mohair bunnies top soft hand dyed velvet pin keeps. 
Overall length is about 7" (Or 9 or so with the "greens")
Each pin keep is embellished with feather stitching, the greens and grass are hand dyed wool.
Each wears a vintage ribbon.
$76.00
ship $7.00
Please Specify:
A ~ I'M SOLD ~ THANK YOU!
B ~ I'M SOLD ~ THANK YOU!

#3 ~ Miss Chick Chick
Miss Chick can't wait till her wee ones hatch . . .  she's so eager to be a mother.
Miss check is a free standing bird.  She has wire bird feet that you cannot see under her dress.
Her tail and wings are wired a bit too. 
This Miss is dressed in a skirt of reproduction Civil war fabric, a shawl of antique wool with 
antique button and a bonnet of hand dyed wool tied with vintage ribbon.
She carries a painted basket with vintage grass and yellow eggs.
$285.00
Ship $12.00
I'M SOLD ~ THANK YOU!

#4 ~ Large Peepers
Each is about 6.5" long.  A, B & C are hand dyed velvet. D is antique velvet.
Peep B & C are fluffy mohair while Peep A & D are short mohair.
Peepers have thread jointed wings the can be posed slightly.
Each is embellished in a slightly different way, from vintage chenille, to vintage ribbon.
$125.00
ship $7.00
Please Specify:
A ~I'M SOLD ~ THANK YOU!
B ~ I'M SOLD ~ THANK YOU!
C ~ I'M SOLD ~ THANK YOU!
D ~ I'M SOLD ~ THANK YOU!

#5 ~ Greystone
A very sweet rabbit of soft pale grey mohair with long pointy toes.
He wears a vest of pinkish hand dyed wool that is embellished front and back
with woolen carrots! 
With him he carries 2 hand dyed velvet carrots . . . . one for him and one
to share with you!
13" from heels to ear tips.
$280.00
ship $14.00
I'M SOLD ~ THANK YOU!

#6 ~ Pip
A little "Pip" of a bunny.
He stands about 9" tall and is free standing due to a wire armature in his legs.
Created from soft beige mohair, Pip wears a vest of hand dyed wool (with tails), that has
embroidered carrots. He carries a hand dyed velvet carrot too!
$255.00
ship $10.00
I'M SOLD ~ THANK YOU!

#7 ~ Bunny N Egg - pin keeps
Wee viscose bunnies top eggs of hand dyed wool. Each bunny has wool felt ears and bead eyes and
wears a bow of vintage ribbon.Each egg is decorated slightly differently, with ribbon, ricin's race and bows.  ~ About 4.75" long 
$66.00
ship $7.00
Please Specify:
A ~I'M SOLD ~ THANK YOU!
B ~ I'M SOLD ~ THANK YOU!
C ~ I'M SOLD ~ THANK YOU!
D ~ I'M SOLD ~ THANK YOU!

#8 ~ WEE Peepers
Teeny peeps it atop eggs of hand dyed wool (A or C) or velvet (B).
Birds are soft yellow mohair. Each egg is embellished with either vintage ric rac ,chenille
or ribbon and bows.
$58.00 each
ship $7.00
Please Specify:
A ~ I'M SOLD ~ THANK YOU!
B ~ I'M SOLD ~ THANK YOU!
C ~ I'M SOLD ~ THANK YOU!

#9 ~ Bunny in a Basket
A 9" floppy (loosely jointed) bunny of soft cocoa mohair is nestled into a sweet
antique natural and pink Easter basket.  With him is his sidekick
Peeper (A pin keep). Bunny wears a ruff of vintage ribbon and
has a pink carrot to boot!
Set: 280.00
ship $14.00
I'M SOLD ~ THANK YOU!

Thank you for Peeping  . . .
And . . .  Happy Spring!!
Lori Ann



No comments:

Post a Comment